This accounting specialist sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Accounting Specialist
Accounting Specialist Job Purpose: Maintains accounts by identifying, verifying, and recording transactions.
Accounting Specialist Job Duties:
- Documents employee actions by verifying and recording daily work reports.
- Maintains material and supply control by proofing and comparing documents.
- Maintains gasoline credit cards by issuing cards; polling transactions; recording purchases.
- Maintains individual credit union accounts by posting transactions; informing payroll of changes.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting procedures.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Attention to Detail, Analyzing Information , Reporting Skills, General Math Skills, Organization, PC Proficiency, Objectivity, Deadline-Oriented, Research Skills, Thoroughness, Time Management
Learn more about recruiting: